my daughter will be 4.5mo old this christmas.. and i REALLY want to get her a few things too... but im lost for ideas other than teethers and clothes... I will soon be AirForce so her college is pretty much taken care of.. Any suggestions??

Michele B.

Asked by Michele B. at 8:51 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• open her a mutual fund

buy her noisy paper and a few cardboard boxes to play with (in and on) over the next year but save her the rest! 18 years from now nice toys /clothing wont matter but some money to help her pay for college or a car WILL
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• A savings bond is what I was thinking! Looks like Melrn and I think somewhat alike!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 8:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• baby 1stholiday

A crib set! she may already have one but i like to have a few so that the nursery always looks good!

This delightful 12pc set includes Sherpa coverlet, bumper, fitted sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, valance, toy bag, 2pc set pillow and 3pc set wall decor.

More designs can be found online at BabyBeddingPlus.com

shirl16

Answer by shirl16 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Does she already have an entertainer/jumper. That's what we are getting my daughter for xmas. that and some baby einstein dvd's that help teach baby sign language
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I bought her little toys. some toys for the bath. some things to play in the car. bright colors. they love that. money always works. i also bought onsies. it was fun. it wasn;t over the top it was so much fun to just watch her. she was 9months and had no clue what was going on. it was more for the pictures. have fun. that is the most important aspect of it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• A jumperoo or similar toy. My little one started using the baby einstein jumper at 4 or 5 months and LOVED it. Get her any toys that are good that she could play with between Christmas and her next birthday. Even if it says for 6 months and up, it's good to just get it for her for christmas rather than buying toys inbetween holidays. Liliana had a Vtech laptop that said 6months+ on it that she played with from about 3.5months on, just because she could smack buttons and get music and lights.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• You can make her a story book digitially and leave as a gift for her when you go into the air force.

Books are always wonderful gifts too :)
    calliemist

Answer by calliemist at 10:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Books, Jumperoo, Activity mat, a baby photo album with pictures of you for her to have when you leave, soft blocks....
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2010