Will you just give it a break?

He has been elected get over it. Alot of people are tired of hearing it. I say that because I go to look at answers to help moms. But I cant see them because people will not let the elections go. God does things for a reason. Just stop Bitching. I cant stand to hear it no more. It was on everything for over a year. Please let people hav a break from it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• AMEN Sister..........I'm with ya!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well you are here too reading all of this crap, why don't you just give it a break?
    Anonymous

• You know its funny everyone keeps asking everyone to give it a break, I agree hes president let it go there nothing you can do but if everyone is sick of hearing it why keep coming to this forum? Go visit your other groups then.
    Anonymous

• Absolultely not. I can complain about my President for 4 whole years starting today, I have that right. Nobody had a problem with Bush being criticized for everything that had no relation to him at all. Get out of this section. If you aint a big dog get off the porch!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• your adding to it by posting a question. now your getting responses. duh, try fixing by not adding to it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It will be my new hobby to dig up stuff on the Oman and inform you daily on cafemom for the next four years. Call me a "radical".
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• UMMMMM . . . . NO
    Anonymous

• Well there is nothing you can do about him being president. I think you have to much time to complain. Why not do some thing productive insted of being negative.
    Anonymous

• keep kicking the beehive.
    Anonymous

• like teach you to spell "something" which is one word not two?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008