loss of appetite in third trimester?

I haven't been eating too much because I havern't been too hungry. If I do eat, all I want is pasta and breads.....did this happen to anyone else?

britthoch2010

Asked by britthoch2010 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think i ate less in the 3rd trimester. i was so tired and i sometimes felt there wasn;t enough room for anything. i just wanted the baby out by that time. good luck and it will be over soon.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yep, sounds very normal...your uterus is pushing up on your stomach and other organs and making changes in digestion and appetite...just remember to stay hydrated!! its sssoooooooo easy to get dehydrated when your preg....and throw in some fruits and veggies with all your carbs and take your prenatal and you will be fine : ) congrats!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yeah i dont want to eat much too and if i do i get a little sick
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 9:45 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I barely had any appetite at all.... I don't think I aate the last few days before I went into labor
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 27, 2010