Confused. Please help!

I am currently on day 33 of my cycle. In July, Aug and Sept came every 25 days. Oct I should have started the 21st. I got a faint positive on the 22nd, followed by a few more very faint tests the next couple days. I started the 25th. So it has been 33 days since that period. I tested Wed and Fri, both negative.

I'm so confused!! I just wish I would see a period or a positive so I can quit wondering! Anyone else had this happen? We're you pregnant? Thanks!!

sarammarie213

Asked by sarammarie213 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have a similar situation going on. Cycles are typically 28/29 days, 31 at the longest. Now on CD39 and tests every few days have all been negative. It's driving me crazy. Nothing we can do but wait and see. I'm planning on calling Monday or Tuesday to see if I can get a blood test done. Pee tests only test one specific kind of HcG, and some people wind up just not producing that type for whatever reason.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Maybe what you think is a period is really break through bleeding ,That happen to me before ,have you been to the doctor ? might not be a bad idea ,at least it would answer the question ,and calm your nerves.
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• wait a couple more days and test again if still nothing and no period call your dr and see about getting a blood test and a exam. sometimes a pee test are not correct because your hormone levels might be low or the test might be bad. good luck
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Stormy - Wouldn't tests still come up positive? I haven't thought about that but the bleeding I did have was pretty heavy...

I am going to see a doctor, just kind of giving it a bit of time I guess. Hoping to find out on my own I guess!
    sarammarie213

Comment by sarammarie213 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• if it were breakthrough bleeding after faint positives, then the positives should be stronger now. The faint positives may have been false, or may mean you had a chemical pregnancy, which is a kind of very early miscarriage. post-miscarriage cycles can also tend to be longer. If your period gets to be two weeks late and you still don't have a positive, it would be wise to go to a doctor.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 9:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Thanks Fluffy! I was thinking it was a chemical pregnancy, and I didn't know if that would really mess up a cycle. I've been reading online that since they can be common and go unnoticed periods don't always change. If I go by 25 day cycles, I'm 8 days late. If nothing by the end of the week I definitely plan on visiting my doctor!
    sarammarie213

Comment by sarammarie213 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am not sure ,MIne did and then didnt , They told me it was implant bleeding ,when the egg was burying its self into the uterus. good luck , which every way you want it to go.
    Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2010