Has anyone ever been told that they could not go outside in the wind or rain after having a C-Section.

Asked by moo1959 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL..ummmm, No. My first son was born the 7th of January and there was 6 ft of snow on the ground where we lived.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Can't say I have ever heard that one before.. Interested to hear what other moms have to say..

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• ummm no my first child was born dec 9th and we had tons of snow when i got sent home. lol thats a funny thing to hear given the fact people have babies all year round and you never know what mother nature will bring.

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• No. I had to go out 7 months pregnant in a blizzard to get to the hospital for surgery then go to the OB and make sure the baby was ok. She didn't say anything about me being out in the blizzard

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Nope.

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Never heard that.Maybe they dont want you to slip?
    But other than that dont know why those things would matter.I too had my baby when there was snow on the ground.

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2010