twilight fans did you hear?

I got a magazine the other day to read cause it had an article about bella and edward in it. Did you know that Bella and Edward got married? Did you also know that it says that there is going to be nudity in breaking dawn? (Probably since they are married). I kinda hope not though because my 5.5 year old loves those movies and if there is nudity she will be upset that she wont be able to watch them.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I knew that because it's in the book. Probably should have put a spoiler alert in case though so as not to spoil it for those who haven't ;)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Pale, skinny Edward ---nude ?... Bella's a pretty girl. You'd think she could get a live guy.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 10:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Maybe a nude shoulder or leg, but nothing revealing. Breaking Dawn is not written graphically, it's understood what is happening but the play by play isn't spelled out. I highly doubt they would make a film that is aimed at girls from 5 to 105 that has nudity in it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• they are keeping it pg 13 so they are going to keep it some what clean. I think they got married I am happy for them.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 10:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• They proabably wont have nudity in Breaking Dawn. If they did theyd hafta change the rating to R and they wldnt do that bc 3/4 of their fan base wldnt be able to watch. It sounds to me like u havent read the books. Id recomened reading them. Theres a reason thy were made into movies! :) mayb u cld read parts to ur lil girl!
    WonderMom2008

Answer by WonderMom2008 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I read all the books before I knew they made the first movie. So...yes of course I knew they were married.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• no what I am saying is in the magazine I just got says that they just got married in real life. I guess they found there love for eachother in the filming of breaking dawn. Then they said that there was going to be nudity in breaking dawn. I have read the books and watched the other 3 movies. But this is what they were talking about in the magazine I bought
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Nov. 27, 2010