Dieting

How do you find time to work out with kids and a job? I work 40+ hours a week and have a 5 year old and 2 1/2 month old and my body keeps getting worse and worse. I live in apartment complex that has a free gym but can't find time to get over there. What do you do to keep fit/lose weight?

andria82

Asked by andria82 at 10:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When I worked F/T I just stopped at the gym every day after work. I did about 30 minutes of working out every day.
    Since you have a gym at your disposal just have hubby keep the kids for awhile so you can work out.
    You can also pick a work out DVD or wii fit type game and do it in the morning before getting dressed.
    I have serious trouble managing my weight and besides starving myself, working out is the only thing that helps.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Eat produce and lean protein.
    Hula Hoop
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 10:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Can you walk during your lunch hour? Stand instead of sit whenever possible??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I find it's worth getting up a bit earlier and exercising in the mornings. It sets my day off to the right tone, and nothing can interfere (exceptthe snooze button).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You ned something easy to stick to so that it will work. That is the biggest thing is finding what works for YOU but then keeping up with it and following through. My husband and I are doing the 90 Day Body By VI Challenge and he has lost 10lbs already(2wks in). It is super easy and trust me if my husband is sticking to it and doing it then anyone can, lol. IT really is amazing and super easy :)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 9:34 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I eat healthy. Try a workout DVD to do in your apartment
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Workout DVD's at home are wonderful!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2011