im 5wks along. why so big already

hunnie665

Asked by hunnie665 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• bloating

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• You are probably bloated which happens to a lot of pregnant ladies

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yes, you are either bloated, constipated or you are futher along then you think. you shouldnt' even be able to tell at 5 weeks
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Funny, I just asked a similar question last nite! I am 3 1/2 months along and feel HUGE-I look like Im 6 months along. But I think the other ladies are right, when I was early on I was very bloated and had alot of gas (yuck), and once that cleared up I looked normal for a bit, but then popped out again in my late 2nd month. My doc said it could also be because I was underweight when I got pregnant. Its not nice to ask how much anyone weighs, but if you are tiny that could have something to do with it. At 6 weeks I had a little bit of pouch because I was so flat beforehand. And contrary to what anyone says--I am LOVING my new curves! I dont miss being skinny at all! Hope this helped a little bit. Good luck :)
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think its just early bloating and swelling of your uterus. I think every woman has it early. I know I have each time and it usually goes away..
    RyleighsMoM3505

Answer by RyleighsMoM3505 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010