When you hear about other pregnancies??? lol

Do you ever get sick of it? lol not that you ever get sick of it....let me explain

I have a friend (from h.s) on my facebook and she is now pregnant. Now we are not friends like have day to day interaction but I remember her and she cool. So now that she is pregnant she is like really happy. lol I am not mad at her or want her to be bit less happy but it is like since I have already been through it and know the "ugly" side if it it's like....*smile* okay. You know like she is only weeks so I am thinking like its all good now wait 4 months lol

Any other moms get what I mean? I repeat myself I am NOT mad angry or bitter at the girl or my prenancy but it is like I wanna tell her the truth about prenancy lol

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 10:17 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree with you. It's cute seeing women prego but when they experience it further and further along its more tiresome for them. It's not really what its cracked up to be.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Right because you start to notice how small you are and how large your responsibility is.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i totally get u. Its kinda like 'ok u knw the tv version where everythngs ok ¬hing goes wrng everybodys understanding &the world is full of butterflies&rainbows....yadayada let me tell u how it REALLY is' lol
    WonderMom2008

Answer by WonderMom2008 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Right!!! Like girl you have no lcue how annoying you are going to be lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• See, I have a four year old and I'm 15 weeks with my second and still just as giddy as those girls that your irritated with. I know about the heartburn, swelling, grossness, and pain, but after two years of TTC, I just don't care. I love love love being pregnant. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I mean there is a difference. You already know what is up with everything. Versus a first timer who does not. You knw? Like you already know what to expect, what to get, blah blah blah.....congrats :)
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• No, not really.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 11:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• no because everyone's pregnancy is different. i had such a easy pregnancy and i know someone that i had a rough one. so everyone is different. there are surprises but i think its a great thing.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2010