what are the best ways to get pregnant ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• dont have sex so much sperm do last a few days so i would have sex every other day or every 3 days....dont let him go down on u cuz of his saliva may prevent the sperm from going where it needs to go and dont pee as soon as you are done....lay on ur back for at least5 min...relax and enjoy sex while u can cuz once u do have kid sex is no longer when ever u want it the babys gota be alseep or something and u will be tired so enjoy the love while u can and dont try too hard it took me 3 years to get my first my second took 6 months and this baby i was on the pill best of luck
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Stop having sex so often. Stop trying so hard. Have more fun, and only have sex every couple of days - his sperm need time to build up.
    Anonymous

• Have sex while ovulating

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Thats wat we have been doing everyday sometimes 2times a day.everyday of the month except that 1 week. so wat do u do if u have been ding that for 8 months now?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• In my experience having sex was the most effective way to get pregnant.

If you have been "doing it like rabbits" like you say for the past 8 months and haven't seen results yet than I would recommend making an appointment with your OBGYN-they test your for fertility and get you on fertility meds if needed.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• thanks did tht i hav ovary cyst so its not tht im in fertile its more of movin around the cyst factor
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well I am not talking from experience or anything but I heard that when you have ovarian cysts the Drs have a shot or something that you can take to help make sure you are getting your period every month to help promote ovulation, to lessen the $ of cysts you have to help you get pregnant.. you may want to talk to your OB-GYN about that.
    judgednconfused

Answer by judgednconfused at 2:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I agree with the anonymous person who said to stop having sex so often... you make his sperm less potent when you go at it so very often, and lessen your chances of conceiving... relax, enjoy each other... read a book... unwind before you go to bed by taking a warm bath and pampering yourself a little... that will help you feel sexier too, and increase your good hormones which could help your chances also. As far as physically, you should be taking a good prenatal, extra folic acid, B Complex vitamins to help reduce the stress levels in your body, and omega fatty acids... give your body all the nutritional arsenal it will need to become pregnant. Also, I have heard that women who take St. John's Wort have a better chance of getting pregnant... Hope that helps!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i agree with above and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Going at it like rabbits everyday.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010