So What Has You Husband Requested For Christmas?

Will he be getting it? Mine said all he wants is a food processor. He has been doing all the cooking for the past 15 years at his own doing, so I guess it's a fair request. BUT, if he's getting one he's going with me to pick it out, I'll never in a million years get the right one.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He didn't ask for anything-he doesn't have to, I make a list all year long whenever he mentions something that would be "handy" or I catch him eyeballing something online and so I usually already know just what I am going to get him when Christmas or his birthday rolls around.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Unfortunately, my DH never really asks for anything. He's very hard to shop for at Christmas. I usually end up getting him a shirt.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:28 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• He hasn't asked for anything, but....he never does. He is the hardest person to buy for. He never wants anything, and never asks for anything. He has no hobbies, and he just doesn't want anything. I usually buy him cologne, but...I think he's getting tired of that, LOL!! So....as usual, I have no clue what to get him. Hahaha!!
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Glad to know it's not just my DH that is a pain to shop for.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My DH NEVER asks for anything...for any occasion. Birthday, anny, father's day, Christmas.....He just says buying things for him isn't important because he already has everything he wants and needs....the kids and me. =) Sweet yes, but also frustrating! Lol! He's GOING to get SOMETHING whether he likes it or not! Usually he's pretty hard to shop for. The things I know he needs and/or wants, are things I have no business buying (like things to sup up his truck or motorcycle). BUT...this year is going to be a little easier on me. =) I know he wants a new TV for our bedroom and the other week when we were out shopping, we passed by an art store. He expressed ALOT of interest in one particular painting (which was beautiful might I add), so he's getting that and the TV....plus the stocking stuffers I do every year...new Blu-rays/Dvd's and Andes candies.

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We don't give gifts to each other so we are easy.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I asked him today what he would like. He's clueless.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My SO hasn't really said wants anything in particular but I have a few things in mind but i can't say what he's sittin next to me =)
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• my husband asked for a kinect for his xbox
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I asked him earlier today what he wanted and he said a 4 hour long video of me dancing. Like that's gonna happen. I have no clue what to get him.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:54 PM on Nov. 27, 2010