If i have been trying for 8 months wat do i do? adult content

I knw this is tmi but i need advice. I have ovaran cyset on both ovaries so i knw it is harder for me to conceive. I have been pregnant before but i had a miscarriage. The pregnacy before it took almost a year to get pregnant. So wat do i do now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that sometimes the stress of trying to concieve can be more discouraging. I don't have the same obsticles in my way that you do, but I know that while my husband and I were trying to concieve it was much more of a task having sex, than a connection between he and I. And every month that there was a negative PT result, it was more discouraging. What I would suggest, is be spontanious...don't just have sex because "it's time". Make sure that you only have sex every other day so that your husband's sperm count stays high and RELAX. I know that it hard, when you long for something so badly...but this may be ther key. After a few months of trying to concieve I had given up, and it was when we just decided that if things were ment to happen, they'd happen. 2 months later I had a positive PT, with out the stress of trying so hard. Hope that this may give you some hope.
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• THANKS 4 THE ADVICE. Didint knw how to spell cysts. Oh and I spelled wat that way as a miss print. I see u didnt say anything about me spellin tht wrong. I really do appreciate ur help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Are you charting?
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Umm you keep trying if you want to get pregnant. it can take people with no problems 18 months to get pregnant. You said a year with your first so your second probably about the same. Ovarian cysts occur alotmore than some know. If they are not going away on their own, you need to consult a doctor about what to do. After a year or more you may want to consult a fertility doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• talk 2ur doc and gl x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• are you takeing prenatals if not u should start it took me like 3 years before i got prego and it seemed as if as soon as i started taking prenatals i got prego.....heck im prego now and i was on the pill i started taking prenatal vitamins cuz i needed some iron and stuff and wham i got prego and on the pill even lol
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Ask your Doctor. The CYSTS will be a problem. Ask him if they need to be removed.

By the way....why do you spell WHAT without the H?? You spell it "WAT". Is that some mind of "jive talk"???? Or Ebonics?
    It is WHAT. Not WAT.
    Anonymous