7 yr old boy "big gift"

Any others with a boy this age and what is our kids asking for? My sons list is all over the place he is giving me a headache. LOL Its so long even though I tell him put what you really want because you only get a few gifts! He seems to want those BIG star wars legos and he loves legos but those are for older kids and although his dad will help him I see my son getting frustrated them...just curioous what others are doing. We were going to do Wii but his 6 yr old sister reall wants a Barbie Dreamhouse as her big gift.

hill2

Asked by hill2 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• my son is 8 and is asking for legos too, but he also has a really long list of anything and everything he sees on TV or in the ads...he even carried the toys r us toy book around with him for a while...lol We bought a trampoline for the kids as a big gift to both of them and then they will each only get a few other smaller things and some clothes that they really need. I had my son put a star by the 3 things he wants most so I can pick 1 from that depending on price.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Get the lego set! That's about the same price as a Dreamhouse I think.

My daughter is 6 and she loves legos. She has only gotten the smaller sets so far... maybe we'll get her a bigger set, too. Thanks for the idea.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• does he have any legos? Myson wants the 150 dollar starwars sets, but he has many smaller sets, and are those things together? Heck No!! We build them, then he unbuilds them and does it the way he wants. I got him a few small sets, and a giant box of just pieces...I cant pay all that money when I know he will never keep it that way....But they are pretty cool...lol. We found a $400 deathstar the other day...hahaha Santa better not say he is getting it!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• does he have a DS? My son loves his.....he can get lego games... :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• DS wants the walking remote control ironman, lego, ds games, spiderman and transformer stuff :) BUT he is only 5. His big gift is the Playmobil pirate ship.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• There are Legos for kids as young as a year. Buy a set that age appropriate, but I think he could handle it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 28, 2010