What else can I do?

What can I do I am feeling kind of down my dh is controlling in his is own way and very jealous I don't want to go anywhere else I love him he is a very good man in all ways we have 2 kids and I just don't want to even bother of leaving what would that solve we will only be seperated and then I am sure I will be back and it's not that I can not find anyone else I just don't want anyone else I love him so much I just hate the way he is at times he says he hates the way I am (which I don't understand that bc I am good to him) he is the one always getting all up tight with things he'll either throw whatever in his hands (like if the phone just shuts off and he's been on hold for the longest) I tell HEY! control yourself throwing a fit is not going to solve anything just take it as it goes. He calms down alittle.
I just wish I knew what I could do to make this better, he does not listen to me whenwe talk he feels like he is always right. What would you ladies do ????? And thanks for listening :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• my SO is like that at times too...it's impossible to have a disagreement with him and talk through it and get to a compromise...i've learned that the best thing to do is to stay calm myself. he KNOWS that i refuse to fight with him (i either wont respond or just walk away). after a while he's learned to discuss things with me calmly or figure it out himself. as for things that dont involve me, i just let him throw his fit (sometimes laugh at him if he's not too pissed) and if he takes it out on me i remind him that i'm NOT the reason for his little temper tantrum. also, if he gets mean to me i simply tell him that what he's doing hurts my feelings and to stop being mean or dont talk to me at all...over time refusing to fight with him and reminding him of how hurtful he can be has made him chill out a bit. or at the very least apologise to me when he gets outta hand.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:19 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Be very careful friend these behaviors sound a bit scarey to me. Reach out and talk, maybe to a womans call line. I am just saying it cannot hurt. Know it is not you job the settle him down sweetie. Make that call..please.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:17 AM on Nov. 28, 2010