VERY personal, LOTS of T.M.I. but i need to know...wtf is wrong with me? adult content

i am asking this anon b/c its really embarassing.. my husband is deployed, so we decided to get a clone a willy kit and make a replica of his penis. only with a vibrator inside.i may only pleasure myself once sometimes twice a week and there are times when i go weeks without doing it... now when i do the deed on my own i find that clitoral stimulation works the best. i have super intense orgasims, but the only problem im finding is...now...when i..umm relieve myself. it seems that when i orgasim i pee myself : / wtf is wrong with me? im afraid when my husband gets home that im going to pee on him during sex! i have had 3 kids, but what do i do? im super embarassed because of this. i dont want to stop pleasuring myself but at the same time its alot of mess to clean up and i need a shower afterwards. . . can someone please help me with this problem. i got 6 months apx till hubs returns!!!

im pretty sure its not squirting either.i did it one time over the bed so i could see what it was and that time it was yellow and smelled like urine...other times tho it hasnt had any smell to it..maybe that was just a coincidence tho ?

so if this is squirting where did it come from?? what if my husband doesnt like it : /

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Health

• i had the same issue...it only happens when i pleasure myself with lots of clitoral stimulation...i tried going to the bathroom first and making sure to completely empty my bladder, TONS of liquid still comes out...i finally came to the conclusion that its squirting. it never happens during forplay or sex, even when my SO does the exact same thing to me that i do to myself, so i wouldnt worry too much about it happening with your dh. my SO has tried a million times to make me do it and has never been able to....just lay a towel down and enjoy it. most people CANT pee during sex, so dont worry about sex with your SO.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Are you sure you're not squirting?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My guess would be that you are squirting. I do and it sometimes does have a yellowish colour to it, never noticed an odour though. I use a towel under me to keep the mess to a minimum. My hubby loves making me squirt, it's a total turn on to him - yours may like it too.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I think canadianmom1974 has the right idea.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010