Is it normal to have a light brown discharge at 5 weeks 5 days pregnant?

i have only noticed i have had this twice 2 days in a row once each day so far..

youngmommy2b125

Asked by youngmommy2b125 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did and I FREAKED out. My mom said it was normal. I had a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:25 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• thank u sooooo much that put the biggest smile on my face i have been so scared of having a miscarriage from the moment i found out i was pregnant..
    youngmommy2b125

Comment by youngmommy2b125 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I had it untill about 2-2 1/2 months, the doctor called it implantation bleeding from when the egg is fertilized. I also have a small blot clot on the outside of my placenta which was partly to blame. But the doc said it was normal for alot of women and that it would not be a concern unless the blood was bright red or clots were being passed and that as long as the blood clot near the placenta was getting smaller, not bigger, everything should fix itself. So I wouldnt worry too much if I were you, it should all work out fine, Good Luck! I am now 3 1/2 months along and all seems to be just fine, and still keeping my fingers crossed!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010