Do you have a certain color theme for your Christmas decorating?

I've had a red, green and gold theme for the past few years....just curious as to what other people do around the holidays. I love walking through the stores at Christmas to see what new color combos they come out with.

Pollymom

Asked by Pollymom at 12:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm traditional................red and green.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I like blue and silver! DH is wanting to change it up this year, but I don't see any point in spending money when we have perfectly good decorations already.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• We do red and silver!!
    Anonymous

• I think somebody a month or two ago was asking if she thought red and white would look pretty. I personally love the thought of red and white, those colors are gorgeous no matter how you put them together. The red is so bold and the white is fresh and crisp and clean. Silver also works just as well. And the blue and silver is gorgeous for the same reason as the red and white/silver.

I personally am poor as hell, so we'll be lucky if we even get a tree this year =] Oh well, it's the thought that counts.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• THIS YEAR I WILL DO RED AND GOLD WITH SOME PINE GREEN AND ALL WHITE X-MAS LIGHTS ICECLES!!
    gorditachula818

Answer by gorditachula818 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Red and gold. I want to change but I have so much money invested in all those darn ornaments...maybe next year!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008