What else can I do I am so out of it?

My dh and I agreed if I stayed home that I will really get involved in our kids school work and make sure it is done in a timely matter and also make sure the house looks clean.
Now to day we got into a small agrument and he starts throwing words in my face like the house is not clean enough it always looks like a pigs pen blah blah blah I am tired of it what else does he want from me?....arg!!! I feel at times I am in two different places at one time and I still can't catch up even if I do clean the mess is right back he doesn't seem to understand I know he is out there busting his butt for us but I never throw it in his face. I don't know what he wants and talking to him is out of the question.
Thanks Ladies!!! venting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• It SUCKS when your SO expects you to be June Cleaver. I understand tht watever u say isnt gna make a diffrence to him (been there done that) but if he keeps throwing stuff in your face hes verbally abusing you. &U cld always try the 'lets trade u be mr. Mom &ill work' and see how he likes tht.
    WonderMom2008

Answer by WonderMom2008 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i've been there myself and have come to the conclusion that im just not meant to be a sahm...eventhough i do tons of work, the house is never as clean as it should be for having me home all the time...i KNOW that im not an awesome sahm, so i choose to work. i think you probably really need to honestly evaluate the situation and make a decision to work harder at home or get a job...im amazed that my mom was able to keep the house so clean as a sahm because i just dont have it in me.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:42 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Verbal abuse is never ok, he has no right to treat you that way.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:44 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Vent away hun...you don't want a anwser do you??? Just say blanky blank blank...that's what we are here for. <3
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010