Pregnancy Question.. HELP! adult content

Okay so have a question... I've never actually went into active labor, always had emergency c-sections. So my question is... All day today since I woke up I've been extremely sore.. Like I've done a million sit ups and ran 100 miles. My legs (Mostly inner thighs) and lower tummy are killing me. She's moving less than she was but is still pretty active. I've been extremely tired all day and woke up with back pain and a headache. I don't feel sick or anything, just wiped out. Every once in awhile my cervix will get shooting pains through it.. Anyone else had any/all of this? It seems like as the day goes on everything is getting worse. I'm to the point I can't even get comfortable when I sit or lay down.

ChristianJMommy

Asked by ChristianJMommy at 11:32 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like normal late pregnancy to me. Sometimes women feel that way right before labor begins, others feel that way for months and months. Unless you start having contractions, I'd just try to relax.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Drink a bunch of water. Seriously. If it' BH contractions they will stop. If it's real labor, drink now because you might not get to drink for a while.

If you start getting cramps like menstrual cramps or like the worst diarrhea of your life, then you might really be in labor.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:36 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• She didn't say she was having contractions, but yes, hydrate!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010