How can Iget pregnant fast? want to try for the second one.

I'm quite ready and doesn't want anything to go wrong or impede my effort.

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 1. Healthy diet - Lots of fresh fruits and veggies, plenty of protein from various sources (not just meat), limit fish intake. Keep your fats and junk food minimal. Don't overdo dairy or any other food group, but make sure you eat yogurt. Whole grains, not white or processed flours.
    2. Eliminate alcohol, drugs, tobacco and caffeine from your lifestyle.
    3. Be happy. Ever wonder how families try for years to get pregnant with no success, then once they adopt miraculously become preggo? Your body understands your stress and happiness. Do things that enrich your life and fulfill you and you're more likely to conceive.
    4. Don't try TOO hard. Keep on living and don't get preoccupied. Let things happen naturally!! Good luck =)

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• for 1 whole month, have "relations" every other day, no more or no less

Answer by bayleighsmom at 9:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• "relations", "relations", "relations"

Answer by livytwo at 9:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Try charting your cycles to help you keep track of ovulation.. that and plenty of baby dancing. Good luck!

Answer by faeriemamma at 10:18 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• charting my basel temps and OPK's worked for me!

Answer by audreys_mom2006 at 1:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Dong Quai. It is an herb that helps to regulate female hormonal balance. I am taking it now for about three weeks and I think I may be pregnant. I had terrible nightmares with Bradley and they have started again. I can't believe how vivid they are. So we will see.

Answer by TRyan at 12:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2008