am I going to have to be the bad guy and givve hubbys friend the axe?

my hubby has one of those friends that he can't let go of because they have been friends for years but hubby is realizing that he is growing apart from him. The friend refuses to find a job and lives with his ex girlfriend and their 2 small kids.. They were in a band together and they also went to high school together. The friend is always calling asking him for favors like to borrow money or for my hbby to rehire him although my hubby gave him a job in the past and had to let him go for not showing up! He talks crap about hubby to their other friends for spending all his time home with me and the kids and not hanging out with them anymore. Now he calls everyday and hubby ignores his calls so the friend will message me on facebook asking will I let him out to play and changed his status to saying he wants his friend back! What am I to do he sends me messages like like I have been calling and no one picks up but ur on fb all the time tell him to come check us out etc. And I really want to tell him what a crappy friend he is to my hubby! What would you do I know it's not my place but hubby just ignores the calls but ge continues to message me and call my cell!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask your hubby if he would like for you to do that. If yes, do it and dont hold back. Not only will you get rid of him but you will also get some frustration out on him
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:46 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• What a pain in the ass! Wow, you are showing enormous restraint not going off on him, but it really is your husbands job to set him straight not yours..sheesh..your hubby should at least tell the guy to leave you be even if he doesn't wanna come right out and tell him he doesn't want to be his friend anymore.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:49 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Stay out of it, it is your husbands problem not yours. If your husband really wanted to get rid of his friend he would.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I agree that you should probably stay out of it...it sounds like your husband is not really receptive to this guy's antics. But, I WOULD probably block him on FB.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Shit I would delete him from my friend list for reals. It's a no brainer for me if someones feeling are going to be hurt it will not be mine. I say everything out loud. It has'nt been my biggest gift either.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2010