???

so i am nineteen weeks and i ahve read that other woman feel "kicks" i dont feel kicks it just feels like "swooshing" or rubbing in my belly is it posible i should be feeling destinctive kicks?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never really felt kicks ever with my first daughter and at 19wks I felt nothing.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• you might be feeling kicks and not realizing it. Im 25 weeks right now and i didnt notice kicks until 21 weeks then i realized that i had been feeling them for a while but they just warnt that strong.
    Ginger_Sessions

Answer by Ginger_Sessions at 1:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• your only 19 weeks give it a few more weeks....you will feel it!
    MrsSpecialistB

Answer by MrsSpecialistB at 2:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm 17 weeks, and I feel something similar. Everyone keeps saying it feels like "butterflies" but that's not the case with me. I can tell it's my baby, and it's the best feeling in the world. Everyone will describe the baby kicking differently, especially in the beginning of your second trimester. I've heard of some women not feeling anything until the third trimester!! Remember, you're little peanut is doing more than just kicking too! It's turning and moving it's arms, and really working those motor skills!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 3:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008