How early did you find out?

With my daughter I was 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant when I found out I was pregnant. With my son I was 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

How early did you find out you were pregnant?

I am more interested with early finds, 5 weeks and before...no offense. Thanks.

BeanIrene1

Asked by BeanIrene1 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my 1st I really don't remember, it was around 3-4 wks I think. With my 2nd I didn't find out til I was about 6-7 weeks!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• 4 weeks and a few days
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 12:11 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I was right around 3 weeks with all of my pregnancies. We were trying and I would start taking pregnancy tests about two weeks after the end of my last period. So about a week before my next one was due is when I finally got positives.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• 2 weeks, when I didn't get my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• with my first I was about 6 or 7 weeks before I took the test but *knew* and was scared to confirm...with my second we were trying so I tested at about 3 weeks 4 days and got a positive.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I find out about 2 weeks (or less) later. I break out in Hives! It makes for a super long pregnancy=) I would sometimes wish I could be more like my friend and not find out til I was about 4 months along!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 12:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I had a feeling the day I hit 4w0d and began testing daily, but didn't get a clear positive til 4w5d.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Anon, that would be 4 weeks.
    I was about 4 or 5 weeks along (I don't remember exactly, I just remember the date). We were testing every other day, so we got the positive as early as we could have.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I never did understand this question?? I never marked on a calendar the exact days that we had sex, so how could I possibly know the exact day I prego.? I gave my docs about a 2 week window to work with and they judged by my son's ultrasound results(head circumference and leg bones and such) to find out my due date. I was not trying to get prego, maybe that's the difference here, it was an unwanted pregnancy for me right up until the second that baby was placed in my arms!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• @truthteller, see that is a difference, trying to conceive. So you do chart, you know when your period starts and stops. And if you know that you can pretty much guess fairly well, when you will ovulate. I also used ovualtion sticks for the first time, and those suckers are right on target! ahaha I didn't know how accurate they would be, but I am here to attest, they are accurate.

So when you are charting, it is easy to tell the dates.
    BeanIrene1

Comment by BeanIrene1 (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2010