sleeping problems please help

my DD will be 3 in January and not sure what is going on since nothing has changed at all, but she has been not taking very long naps anymore anywhere from a half hour to an hour when they use to be 2.5-3 hours. She didn't have a nap today so i thought she would go to bed and stay asleep nope wrong. Lately she gets up 1-2 times a night. Last night I couldn't get her to go to bed until 1am then she woke up at 730am. I told her she was going back to bed since she didn't go to bed until late, but she wouldn't go back to bed. Bedtime normally is 8 or 830. When my oldest dd has no school they stay up longer. Well tonight she went to bed at about 9 or 930 and had no nap today and now at 12 she is awake again mind you she only had about 6 and a half hours of sleep last night.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• i gave my kids a warm bath before they went to sleep ,give some thing warm to drink
    every time she comes out her room put her back in yes she will cry but it does work a mother of 5 kids
    they will pop out but stand your ground lol now my kids are adults they don't pop out
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010