Does santa wrap everything in the same paper???

does he wrap all the gifts in the same kind of wrapping paper or different paper/??

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i use a different kind of paper than the one i used for our presents

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Santa doesn't wrap.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• santa in this house wraps until he run out of that roll then he start a new roll it usually is a diffrent kind of wrapping paper

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well he has sooooo many toys.................... and then I bet the elves do the wraping, so No. lol Mine are 3 and 6m I dont think they'll notice

Answer by Chantalg12 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• sorry.....yeah i figured santa uses different paper from "mom and dads" paper but like is all "santas" gifts wraped in the same print paper.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I realized that Santa wasn't real when my mom said Santa left gifts in her car because the door was locked.....I would have believed her if the wrapping was different then the wrapped gifts under the tree.
    So yeah I do wrap things differently then "santa" does

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:20 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I use different wrapping papers.  I think it looks prettier under the tree.

Answer by beeky at 12:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Santa doesn't wrap...Santa brings all the BIG gifts, so no wrapping is required.

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• We have had the same santa gift wrap for the past 5 years, and last year we ran out just as we wrapped the last gift. So we have to find some new santa paper.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Santa always has his own special Santa wrap so it's easily distinguished from the rest. It's always a Santa Claus print or two.

Answer by raynestar at 12:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2010