i nee to vent

im sooo pissed.... husbands haven a boys night out... he said he wasnt goinng clubbing but one of his friends hes with uploaded a picture and tagged him on it in facebook... would you be mad?

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 12:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• ... I think tomorrow I would make him dinner and not do it. Oops.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yeah, I'd be mad if I had a lying husband who went clubbing, yes I would in deed. With the internet, Facebook, cell phones etc nobody can get away with anything anymore. It's pretty humorous if you think about it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• The reason I would be mad would be the fact that he said he wasn't going and then a picture of him at a club with his friends was posted on Facebook. There's one thing about it though, he can't deny it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• you bet I would be mad!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would be mad about the lying. Definitely.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 12:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• im gonna kill him lol
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• YES!!! but not about him going out, I would not even give a shit that he was at a club, (even a strip-club) I would not care as long as I was told up front about it. If he is out with a bunch a friends and it was a last minute thing, I would think even if he did not that someone would have a cell phone he could use to call and let me know his plans! Oh, and there is still such a thing as a pay-phone too!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Makes you wonder how many other times he has lied straight faced and gotten away with it.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• exactly.... he said they were going to some whole in the wall bar. thats y im pissed
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would be mad that he LIED not the hanging out but the fact that he would lie about it. I need trust to maintian any relationship.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2010