Do you have a family portrait on your Christmas cards?

I have found that many of the cards I receive from friends and family have the family portrait. I love this. I think it puts a personal air to the Christmas holidays. I usually send out the regular store bought cards. Would love to try the photo route, but DH thinks not.

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• We generally do, especially since we have a kid now. We do ones that allow more than one photo, so we can do a family portrait and some of just him.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, I love the way personalized photo Christmas cards look. I enjoy sending & receiving them.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I REALLY ENJOYED DOING OUR YEARLY FAMILY CHRISTMAS PICTURES FOR OUR CARDS AND WE WOULD WRITE A FUNNY LETTER ABOUT OUR YEAR. LAST YEAR MY DAD DID A FAMILY NEWS PAPER WITH OUR PICTURES AND JUST PRINTED IN OUT FROM THE COMPUTER. IT WAS ALOT OF FUN COMING UP WITH FAMILY MEMORIES AND TRIPS TO BRING UP, OR A GOAL WE HAD ACHIEVED OR GOOD GRADES IN SCHOOL, AND GOOD THINGS THAT HAD HAPPENED IN SPORTS. FAMILY AND FRIENDS ENJOYED THAT ALOT MORE THEN THE GIFT.
    carrielynn78

Answer by carrielynn78 at 3:19 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Honestly, I think it's tacky.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• We had our 1 year old's 1 year pictures taken in Oct. and had a few family pictures so we are using those for Christmas pictures.I do not like christmas letters telling all about the year they have had. Just photo cards.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 4:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i am... my friend took some really good pics of me and my family... and that is what we are sending out this year for our holiday cards.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:49 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• We put a picture in the card most years. Once or twice we have done them on the card.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:50 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 10:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010