Am i wrong i cant help im so in love?lately we have been arguing ALOT!

just little stuff he's a great guy he takes care of me and took me in when i fell out with family but its just like lately he's been showing his friends so much attention i guess truth is i want all of it right now is that bad?

nateswifey17

Asked by nateswifey17 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• maybe he is acting the same,but now that you're living together it seems like he is with his friends more,or even though he loves you now that you are living together he may just need some guy time.If you have a great relationship,dont take it personally{i know it is hard} but you dont want to smother him..go hang out with the girls
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. 12:54, he's probably acting the same, but u live with him now, so u see it more. It's understandable that you crave for more of his attention since you are around him more often, but let him have his time with the boys because you don't want to push him away by crowding him. I'm sure he loves to be around you too, but he has to do stuff with the guys. Find some way to occupy your time. It's good that you love him and want all of his attention, just don't suffocate him or you will lose him.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 1:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• As others have said - develop some interests of your own. You will drive him away if you start to act needy of all his time. Guys really hate that.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• you can't have your life revolve around him all the time. he will get sick of that. you will drive him away and i think you can't love someone till you love yourself. you sound co-dependent. believe me that is not a good way to be. try reading co-dependent no more or co-dependency no more, i forget which it's called.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008