should i just give up

my two oldest kids live with my mother i have been speaking with kids about coming to live back with me they say yes then no then they only want to see the siblings then they want to see all of us im so confused and not sure where to go with all of this it is tearng me up insinde i cant sleep nemore im eating way to much pushing my dh away and just sinking further into a hole what would you do if you had to go threw with this...btw my oldest 14 said he/she would never forgive me if i followed threw with custody my heart is breaking...also am i wrong to fell like maybe i should just walk away??? i have so many things running threw my mind are they using me cuz it is xmas time n they know i spend a good amount on them? do they really want nothing to do with me???i have no idea i just want the spinning head to stop already

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• Take it slow.................. maybe have them spend a few nights here and there for a while. Transition is hard for kids..................... and teens, well they have ideas of there own and need to be respected to be able to respect. One day at a time, thats all we can do. Hugs Hope it works out for you
    Chantalg12

Answer by Chantalg12 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• ps. They will always be your babies..... no matter how old. No dont give up!
    Chantalg12

Answer by Chantalg12 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• dont give up! show them how much you love them know that they are children because everything you do for them know will stay in their memories in the years to come .
    momytobe111

Answer by momytobe111 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Keep trying, explain to them that parents are far from perfect. That they make mistakes also. Start it out slow. If you do give up you will regret it later.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:20 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• never give up.
    Valeriieee

Answer by Valeriieee at 9:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010