So my supervisor smells& reaks, really she does.

I have been working w/her for about 6 months, we work in a boarding home, some of our patients dnt shower at times& i brought it up to her attention that we need to bring it up to the manager, so she asked me how often do i bathe? Ummm everyday!!! She then tells me that she bathes every 2-3days , that its okay if they dnt bathe everyday, i first thought she was joking but since i have been working w/her a lot now, i can literally smell her, its gross, i was thinking about telling the boss on her, she has been employed w/the company for 5 yrs, if i noticed this in 6 months then im sure they are aware of this situation, how can i bring it to their attention to where they can actually do something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Just ask them if there's a formal (or informal) policy on personal hygiene - and how do they handle if anyone doesn't follow this.

At the least, Christmas is coming up and Bath and Body Works is having a GREAT sale on their items (or they were..you'd have to check) Buy 3, Get 3 Free. Get her a couple of different scents of shower gel and body spray for her for Christmas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• truthteller im sorry but when u say bathe 3-4 days do u mean like not stepping in the tub to wash your goodies??Sometimes i dont wash my head i can go a day or so but underarms n vagina, im sorry i do have to wash that everyday, its just plain gross& nasty if you dnt.I work w/this lady n see her alot i cant be a total bitch n say hey u smell shower, there has to be a nice way of saying it& yes even though im offended by the smell i cant be a bitch like that, and honestly i dnt thinks its guts or balls that you think u might have , i just think you are plain ghetto so it comes off easy for you to say things the way you do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• pretty simple..... if the odor is offensive, just say so!!!! I do not understand people's obsession with lying simply to spare feelings, I do not give a shit about feelings, only truth! I will tell you like it is truthfully, if the facts hurt someone's feelings than well that is their problem. They will never know it's an issue if someone does not bring it up, why not be the first one with enough balls to do so???
    Also I will add for the sake of honesty that I myself DO NOT BATHE EVERYDAY!!!! Actually, I sometimes go 3 or 4 days without bathing to be honest!! But I sure as hell make damn sure that I don't stink when I go out in public, but than hey maybe I have never come across anyone with the same amount of guts/balls/gumption (whatever you choose to call it) as I have!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2010