what things do you hate about drivers?

I have nothing against people with nice cars they most likely earned the right to drive that car, but for the love of pete STOP TEXTING AND PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!! okay it's just more than them, but i catch a lot of people with the nice cars doing it more, but i am sure that there are others out there texting with the beat up old cars that barely run too....

okay well i just dont like people who text and drive it's not safe at all

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Travel

• I hate when people get on your tail when driving, speed and almost or do cause a wreck because of it, people who dont buckle in their children, and people who text while driving.
    judgednconfused

Answer by judgednconfused at 2:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• who get up right up on your ass while driving
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 2:06 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• texting and high beams
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 2:29 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I need my own private road. OR....no one else is allowed to drive while I'm on the road.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I have a pet peeve about drivers that basically have no care or consideration on the road of others' safety and well being, like people on the phone (text or talking), tailgaters, those who do not use their signal lights or suddenly cut you off, flash their high beams, or are just plain rude on the road.
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 3:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Pass you fast and then pull in front of you to turn at the next street, texting and talking on the cell phone, weaving in and out of traffic
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I live in the most dangerous country in europe for driving and I am SCARED to death pretty much every time I get on the road. The drivers here are very aggressive. I stopped for a pedestrian at the crosswalk and got honked at and rude gestures, another time I stopped for a pedestrian and got rear ended. This country doesnt respect or obey its own laws and its frightening especially since they have to take driver safety classes before getting their license.. the teachers obviously suck. Italy btw
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• people who follow too close for miles even when there's not alot of traffic on the road . i feel stalked by them.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I worry about what I'm doing, you just have to be careful. I drive alone up to my daughter's all the time and don't have any trouble.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 6:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• well its against the law here to text on ur mobile phone while driving, so is useing it anyway, unless its hand free, but i hate it when people dont use their indicators!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010