GOODBYE PALIN!!! (please no bashing)

I've heard Palin's going to run again in 2012... Please Wasilla, keep her! Those of us in the lower 48 are happy to be rid of her. Her "joe six pack" is insulting. The notion that she represents women is foolish. The number of hard working women that can haul their kids around with them on the job is next to nil. She is not the common woman, she does not represent me. She can stay in Alaska.
And just one of MANY reasons the McCain/Palin ticket lost is that MOST Americans don't think shooting wolf packs from helicopters is an appropriate way to manage our wildlife. Except for the damage she can do to the environment, I'm perfectly happy to let Alaska have her back! who else feels the same?

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 12:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree, I was leaning toward McCain until he picked her, I was sooo dispointed in his dicision. I dont want to ever hear her name again and I really really hope she got the message and doesnt come back for 2012
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• NOT ME!! THE ONLY REASON OBAMA GOT VOTED IS BECAUSE HE WOULD BRING TROOPS HOME.....WHEN THEY HAVE THE VOTE WHEN YOU HAVE 99% PARENTS WHO HAVE TROOPS OVER SEAS......HAVE YOU EVER LIVED AROUND WOLFES? THEY ARE DANGEROUSE AND LIRKING IN OUR HOMES.......I KNOW, I HAD THEM, I LIVED AROUND THEM, AND THEY ARE LIKE THE BIG GANG OF BULLIES YOU SEE IN SCHOOL. THOUGH YOU DON'T COME OUT ALIVE!!!!
    Anonymous

• Thanks for saying what I was thinking "akinbottom2".
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 12:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think you all hate on Palin because she is a lot more like you than you want to admit. I don't agree with some of her opinions, but I find her much more inspiring than PE Obama. Admit it girls, you have a soft spot for the updo otherwise you wouldn't have your panties in a twist about her. You want to be just like her.
    Anonymous

• "Please no bashing"?

Wow--you're just a walking hypocrite today aren't you, OP? Right on, akin. You've definitely secured the place on today's board for "Most Pointless 'Question' in the 'Q and A Section'".
    Anonymous

• Sorry, akin--should've clarified. Your post was right on. The OP wins the Pointless Question Award.
    Anonymous

• Are you serious, you can bash away and say no bashing back, that is hypocritical and stupid. Palin is awesome if she ran in 2012 I would vote for her for sure
    Anonymous

• It was the choice of Palin that secured my vote for McCain.. I really hope she runs in 2012. Most of her beliefs, values, and views align with mine.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• To the person that said we wish we were her, Oh hell no not even close. I like my wild and crazy curly hair thank you.
    Anonymous

• I DON'T feel the same way. I admire Sarah Palin and I sincerely hope she becomes the first Female President! She has solid, no-nonsense ideas on how to run a budget. (Something most women are better at anyway.) She is a mother who doesn't compromise on her children and still manages to have a demanding career. You say the number of hard working women that can haul their kids around with them on the job is next to nil. So she is lucky enough to have the energy and the drive to do so, and has worked hard to make it work for her. I think that is admirable and maybe others should try to do the same instead of bashing her out of jealousy.
    As for shooting wolves from helicopters, did you ever see a calf with it's guts hanging out on the ground and half-eaten by a wolf, but still alive and suffering and has to be put down?
    Anonymous