Would u rather live your life with a man who is controlling & jealous but yet is good to you he's a good man in everyday a good father in every way a good provider just plain taking care of the family?

Or would u rather both do your own thing and at the same time wonder if he is cheating then later come to find out he is a cheater.

What would u do ladies?

Thanks for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I think some amount of jealousy is a good thing, but if you're talking about obsessive jealousy and controlling every aspect of your life, then no, I wouldn't want to be in that kind of relationship.
    kathy5980

Answer by kathy5980 at 3:00 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would kick his ass to the curb. The truth is you know what you need and he may never give it to you. The question is...can you deal with the control and jealous man???
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I would get out of both situations...I'd rather live on my own and struggle to provide, do what I have to do than to live under any man's thumb or to live with a man who is cheating.
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:10 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You have just described my husband! Although the controlling isn't as much, his controlling is when he thinks I might do or say something that would hurt me. I love the way he is! He is jealous but doesn't really show it, I just know it's there. He does provide for me and the kids, but at the same time he lets me make my own decisions.
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• FXmomto3, Thats why I am sinlge and struggling. I will make it tho.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 9:21 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Neither....
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:04 PM on Nov. 28, 2010