Do you vote up a answer even if you disagree with it?

I do. If i ask a question and someone goes in and answers it i vote it up even if i disagree with the answer. It just seems to say thanks for your opinion. I can't vote anyone down, and even so, I don't think i would. I just wouldn't vote?
I don't know, but oh well, so if you ever answer my questions, i will try to always vote you up because I appreciate your answer, even if i disagree with it.
Now if they had a fail, button.....I'd have a hay day....just kidding. Im tired. Good night.

VGonzalez73

Asked by VGonzalez73 at 2:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I do often with my own questions, but not when scanning through other questions. I very rarely vote down an answer. I like to vote up as a thank you, too. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• LOL...I think that you just made another tired Momma's night! : )
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I always vote up people who take the time to answer unless it's something sad and depressing, don't want it to seem like I'm celebrating their misery.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• In a lot of my questions I will vote up all of the answers as a thanks for sharing kind of thing. I don't do that in other people's questions though.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:05 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I do if its someone who answered my question even if i dont agree they took the time to answer now if its a rude or an answer that has nothing to do with the question no vote up here
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• If they answer my question, I either vote up or don't vote at all. I've never voted anyone done.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2010