When you or your spouse gets mad do yall automatically wanna leave each other ?

im just curious when someone does that is that love or is it cus there mad ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• We NEVER throw the D word around, or threaten to leave. I don't think that sets a good tone in a relationship, and it's hard to have faith that the relationship will last. We don't make threats we aren't prepared to back up.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:55 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well I would think if that is brought up you would want to find out why it was are they feeling uneasy in the relationship or did they do something they are feeling terrible about or maybe is nothing to worry about at all its just because they are mad.. I have gotten very upset once before and I threw out I just want to get a divorce but its something that just came out because I was so upset. Just depends on the situation i guess.
    judgednconfused

Answer by judgednconfused at 2:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• No, thats too easy. Divorce is not an option in our marriage, just agree to disagree :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:58 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• if you have been together for along time and this happens it love bc you end up together again.
    but if u only been together for a short time it's just lust. I know when I get upset with my dh I just go to the next room and try to calm down and let it pass then everything is fine especially the making up ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• In my case, with my fiance when we fight we don't even consider leaving or bring it up, we do our best to work things our before bed that night this way we don't go to bed mad. I don't think its love if either of you considers leaving even if its just said out of anger because if its said then its been thought about before the arguement ever took place to begin with.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:01 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Well my husband and i went out and he got mad cus i ruden the whole night cus this other female was waiting to play pool cus we were playing and she was there just standing making ugly faces at us cus we were taking long and it was pissing me off so i started talking shit not to her but telling him like what the hell is she just standing there for making ugly faces at us he said i embrassed him so what do yall think now ..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Sometimes when we fight, I want to get away, go shopping, go get something to eat, pretty much spend his money! lol But I very rarely actually leave the house unless I have somewhere I actually do need to go. We never threaten to leave as in split up/ divorce because we agreed before we got married that the only acceptable reasons for divorce are infidelity or abuse.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My husband does that to me all the time. If we argue about anything, it's "well just leave then" or "I'll just leave and go somewhere". It's like he doesn't know how to resolve conflict without just ending the whole relationship.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Geez.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 3:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes. We have been married 23 years and let me tell ya he's on the F-ing couch tonight. You never said in your question anything about divorce..did ya? Well leave him is totally different. I don't like him at all tonight!!! Hang on hun there will be these days. I am a firm believer that the secret to a long marriage is nobody leaves...lol. And there always the couch! Good luck!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010