What to do ,when your HUSBAND,is SO THICK HEADED?

Mine is a stubborn pain in the butt!--He keeps borrowing money from my parents to live on AND even though my parents hate him for it,they keep giving him money.They used to pay the whole rent,but because of a family problem they have cut back,but they still give.--I don't know where he comes up with the other money to pay our rent and expenses,he doesn't even have a job!My stomach is in knotts about this!

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 12:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• First off I would be trying to figure out where that other money is coming from? I dont know what to say about that I could never take a "backseat" like that with finances. Coming from someone that doesnt have parents with money thank your lucky stars that you have parents willing to help.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• They're doing it ,to keep my child in her school,only.I don't like my parents giving us money,it's like they are babying us.I thank my parents and I'm lucky,but it has caused so many arguments between my husband and I,and my parents and him and now my parents hate him!It's a pathetic situation and I want out of it!He pays for his credit cards and charges everything else,I don't know if he can charge his rent?
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008