Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What is there to do on a Sat. night when the boyfriend runs out to the bar without saying anything?


Asked by trashymom at 3:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

Level 9 (339 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • get on cafemom and complain about how your so went to the bar without caring if you wanted to or not.

    Answer by dbodani at 4:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

  • Either that (the last post) or you can ditch him and find someone worth keeping around. Someone who wont just run out to a bar, instead stay home with his love and spend time together. Besides, someone who just leaves and goes out without telling you?? Come on....

    Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 5:38 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

  • don't know where your from or how old ur kids are, but you could do something nice for your self like a nice bath or watch a movie. If your kids are old enough to stay home alone you could try and do a last minute girls night, or even invite your friends to hang out for a while at your place

    Answer by vgiron at 3:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

  • Sleep zzzzzz

    Answer by txdaniella at 3:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

  • Find a babysitter if you have kids and run out, not necessarily to a bar (supermarkets are good to) and find a replacement for the runaway boyfriend.

    Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2010