California ballot measures???

I was just looking at the ballot measures by state and in CA they banned gay marrage but didnt pass a limit on abortion this really confuses me. Why would you ban gay marrage but not limit abortions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Prop 4 wasn't limiting abortion... it was requiring a minors parents or guardian be notified 48 hrs prior. i was sad this one didn't pass but hey at least prop 8 did.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• because the majority of CA are against gay marriage, and not against abortion. It may not have to do with religion at all so therefore the two are not connected.
    Anonymous

• thats awful they both should of passed.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't understand it as well....also Prop 2 passed so just wait for all the egg farmers to move out of state!...my chicken coop is going up this weekend!
    Anonymous