do you like where you live?

san78

Asked by san78 at 7:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Its ok in PA I would like to move though.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I LOVE where I live as far as my country, city and province goes....BUT if I were to make a move, I'd love to simply move 15 mins north of the city...into the country....maybe Zoeyis and I should change places ! lol (although I really do like Canada and wouldn't want to move out of country)
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 7:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• no we live in a rural area, with limited things to do locally and we can;t really relate with the people here (they can't think outside their little boxes) and since we didn't grow up here, well... Anyways we're city and beach people, not country folk, so hopefully we'll be able to transfer outta here soon.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It's alright. I live in a townhouse, have a back patio but no yard. It's decent. Energy efficient and all that, but has shoddy construction that is so common to these mass produced houses. I'd be happier with someplace with more rooms, more space, more care put into the construction, and a yard...but I'm glad we even have this much. It's in a good neighborhood and good location.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I love that I live in GA, but I hate the city I live in. Mainly b/c I have no family there and its too big to me, since I grew up in the country.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Eh, it's okay.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:21 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I do. Right now, I live in Northern Japan. I've been very lucky in that I've gotten to live in all sorts of places all over the place for the past 20 yrs. Some of them I've liked better than others, and there's been a couple I didn't like. But for the most part, I like moving and seeing new places, and I like living here and getting to explore.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Not too fond of my neighborhood or my house. The city in which I live is going downhill and I'm looking forward to moving in June after DD graduates from high school.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Yes, I love it here in south western Ontario.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I adore where I live!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010