What are the "Must Haves" for 4 year old girls this season?!?

Just curious (we're living in London...so it's a bit different here)
Thanks!!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• here, these things called "singamajigs" are all the rage.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:12 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• everyone is different and pulling out the gender stereotype card is all too easy.

UK is definitly difft than the USA, so I'd look around there at stores, pay attn to ads, and ask people with kids that age there, as well as look around online.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:13 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• it really depends on the child themself. my 4 year old is not into any of the fads going on right now. i bought her things she likes to do and likes to play with.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My 4 year old wants the Tangled(Rapunzel) dolls and horse, LaLaLoopsy's are really popular as well and she asks for one. She also wants more PlayDoh.

Also my 4 year old is weird because she BEGS for new panties,socks,and bed sheets
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:37 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Pillowpets are big here in West Virginia. They have commercials for them Saturday mornings on the local channels during cartoons.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:02 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS! It is the cutest came EVER. I used to play it when I was little and I just got it for my almost 4 year old for Christmas, they have the Disney Princess editions now, which are even better lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2010