what annoys you the most abt your dh / so?

we know they are not perfect all of the time lol so what does he do that you wish he wouldnt?

mine leaves dirty clothes on the bedroom floor or changes his clothes right after i finish the laundry

MEN! lol

san78

Asked by san78 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• It used to bother me how football was always his big thing and nothing else mattered. However, after losing him to cancer last month, I would give ANYTHING to have him here on Sundays yelling at the players to get it together. I guess when you lose the love of your life, you look back on these little "annoyance" things and wish you could have him here to annoy you again. So, be grateful, ladies, that you still have your man around to get on your nerves once in a while because one day, you might find yourself missing that so much.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Spends way way way way too much money that he shouldn't, on everything from car parts, tools, food, ect. We would not have nowhere near as much debt as we do if it wasn't for him. It just annoys me soooo much how he can't see that we need to pay bills and to quit spending money on stuff he WANTS and not things that are neccesties.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Nothing.. Weird huh?
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 7:24 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• just to point out 1st...Women aren't perfect either.

to answer: I wish he'd make sure its a good time to talk before he just starts talking as though I'm not doing anything or at least give me time to wrap up so I can properly listen.

Would also be nice to ask a simple question and not get a 10-minute answer and make me regret having brought it up.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• i never said women were perfect
    san78

Comment by san78 (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2010