what do you hate paying for?

such as something you need but wish it were free and dont say evrything lol

pick just one

san78

Asked by san78 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• Garbage service! We take our garbage to the curb maybe once a month (we just don't have very much garbage) but they charge us for the whole month anyway! To me that sucks...
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:32 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hate paying taxes for lazy people who can't get their a$$es to work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Interest on credit cards.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:24 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I hate paying for my electric because in our area, someone can sneeze and the electricity goes out. I pay an arm & a leg, have complained to the electric company, and still we have blackouts all the time. UGH! It sucks paying for something which you don't get good service!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Birth control. I love to use it, hate to pay for it, but I do anyway. I hate feeling like I'm being held hostage about my family size by a big corporation and my insurance company which dictates which one they will help me pay for regardless of which one my body likes.
    t3dragonflies

Answer by t3dragonflies at 7:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• okay, i'm a fatty - i hate paying for things like extra condiments, like ranch or sour cream, or stuff that you would think would come with your meal
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Taxes for government programs for lazy jerks who are more interested in scamming the system than getting out there and being a productive member of society.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Property taxes - we got ours in the mail yesterday with a break down of what the money was going toward. 15 percent went to things we actually use, the rest went to the public schools and local vocational school. We homeschool our kids because the local schools suck and I hate paying for them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• parking my car in a lot. I think thats a total scam. What's the car doing other than just sitting there that I have to pay $15 for?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:24 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Internet service and transportation. Living in a rural pocket surrounded by suburbs of a small city has very high transportation costs.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010