Cyber monday

I hear monday is suppose to be the biggest shopping day of the year online.........anyone know what that is all about? Free shipping,awesome prices?!?!?!? If you do know do you know how long it will last,I have to work until 4 :( Is anybody done shopping?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes, it is the equivalent of Black Friday but online. I assume it lasts all day. There should be great bargains and maybe free shipping.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• they had some great ones already online on Black Friday at walmart, best buy, target, etc. they offered free shipping that day as well. i can only imagine Cyber Monday will be twice as better with the deals! im done shopping but i will still look out of curiosity and hey if i see something worth buying i just might ;) anyway they will probably hold the sales all day but a lot of it might be out of stock by then :( i checked on black friday around 8 am and already a lot of stuff was out of stock. maybe if you get up a couple hours early you might get lucky!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I've only checked out Amazon's deals.  They have some great ones!  Amazon Cyber Monday Deals

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010