Pink Truth...what do you think?

Have any of you joined? It is so funny because when I first started the business and was googling it I found that site and I began to wonder and then my director pushed me away from it and now I am officially a member of the site lol.

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• This is Mary Kay, right?
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Never heard of it
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:44 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I think this is meant to get us to google it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Cheap route to advertising on the questions section. lol
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It's just Mary Kay. It's a good business to get into. Mary Kay was a very wise business woman!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Mary Kay is a "pink cult" and there is no way I would get involved with a company like that.
    The company thinks only of itself, not the reps. (oh, unless you just happen to be a top producing rep)

If you don't put your reps first, you're just another scampany--and that includes all reps, even little suzy sunshine who just joined.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I never heard of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.cosmeticsdatabase.com  
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products

Answer by rkoloms at 5:07 PM on Nov. 28, 2010

• sorry I was vague yes it is about those who no longer are with the business. Not all of what they say is bad it is just a bunch of us getting together and saying how we feel
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• rkoloms thanks for this information. This is awesome to know. It is scary the lies many companies try to put out there
    JuJubean1979

Comment by JuJubean1979 (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010