When did your baby start jumping in their jumperoo & walking in their walker?

I was going to get them for my baby for Christmas but if it's going to be awhile I will wait.

mlmsm928

Asked by mlmsm928 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Never had either of those but they started bouncing in their saucers at about 6 months or so.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My son started in his jumparoo when he was only about 4 months old. His legs were so strong. If needed I just stuffed a blanket in behind him to give him better back support while he was in there. I started putting him in his walker at about 6 or 7 months because he loves the lights and sounds but he didnt really start moving it until about 8 or 9 months
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I let them as soon as they could hold their heads up. By 9 months, they were walking so those items were useless.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• the jumparoo she is just 4 months old and has been loving it for a month know and jumping in it for about a week (really good) it is soo cute and soooooo funny :) her brother sits in front of her and acts like he is bouncing and then she just goes to town! :) the walker wont be for a couple more months.. she sits in it know and loves playing with her toys on the tray and we fold a blanket so she can stand up in it but she can't even touch the ground in it yet. She loves both :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• my son walked when he was 8 months and had a walker, but didn't have the jumparoo and I don't thank it was useless he loved it he would fly through the house and have a blast, it's freedom for them..they can enjoy them for many months.
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• The United States is the only industrialized country that has not banned baby walkers. They are dangerous; please do not get one for your baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 PM on Nov. 28, 2010