does anyone want to talk?

I have been a member of cafe mom for over 2 years and I feel like nobody ever really wants to talk. I have posted several different things and hardly get any responses. I am a stay at home mom, for the time being, I was laid off from my job. I am just looking for other moms to talk to. Check out my profile and if you think we have anything in common and would like to talk send me a message, or friend request!
Thanks, Julie

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I feel the same way, ill friend request you and i havent even looked at your profile haha, im always up for chattin..
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Have you tried The CafeMom Newcomers Group? There's always lots of conversations going on there, and it's a great place to meet new friends. Here's a link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/416

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I feel the same way, i try to open chat a few times a week to talk during the day. Come visit and we can chat it up

andie6

Answer by andie6 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• You can email me or even snail mail me (I love to write)-
    my email is txdanielle@gmail.com. hugs.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 5:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2010