SAHM's: Do you actually sit down at the table to eat lunch every day...

with your kids? I never seem to find the time; usually while dd is eating I use that time to do chores and usually don't eat myself. What do you normally eat for your lunches?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes, I eat what I fix her for lunch .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I rarely get to sit down with them during lunch. There's always something to do!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 1:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, I fix the meal and then try to pick up around the kitchen and stuff while he's eating. When we're all home (DH's day off) we all sit down to eat. I usually catch my meal during his nap time! :D
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I sit and eat with my kid....I've always have....
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yes my son sits in his highschair and he sits next to me and we eat lunch together
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i barely ever do..if i do is just to make sure they start eating but just for like 2mins and then i have to go do something i dont get to eat anything until like 9pm when they are actlly in bed sleeping
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• no. we never sit down for lunch. im lucky to get the hubby to sit downfor dinner. he always wants it in the f amily room watching tv. nothign wrong with that. we usually eat slower and talk more anyways where asi n the dining room its rushed and less talk
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i think it depends on her nap. her nap ranges between 11 and 1. if she naps early then i wait for her to wake up. if she naps late then i eat while she is asleep
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 3:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• on the week ends sometimes but during the week no i usually do some sort of cleaning or laundry ( our laundry room is right off the kitchen/dining)
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008