Not Sleeping through the night still!!!

My son is almost 7 months old. He will be on Monday and he still gets up once or twice a night. Is that normal???

Ashley200804

Asked by Ashley200804 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the same problem. I think it is.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 1:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Try the Ferber Method, it works!
    www.sleep-baby-sleep.com/ferber-method.htm
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• He should be ready to give a bottle with cereal mixed in it. It will fill him up and likely sleep through the night
    Frenchie3320

Answer by Frenchie3320 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah totally normal ... sometimes more .. baby cereal mix on his bottle does helps but still when they go through growing sperm they wake up more ... but fact wakin up 2x at night complete normal even when he is 1yr he still may do it or he may not is different for every kid/baby
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• All of my kids have always woken up in the middle of the night at least once for a whole year. It's normal. And if it doesn't bother you, then just let it be. Nothing to worry about. I even tried the cereal in the bottle, and it didn't work for us!
    01buckler15

Answer by 01buckler15 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My daughter just turned 11months and just started sleeping thru the night. Since January we have been getting up at 3 am for a bottle. I tried keeping her up later, giving her a bottle right before bed. Didn't matter, she could eat at 4 pm , fall asleep by 7, up at 3. she could have a bottle at 7, sleep, still up at 3. she outgrew it, Now she is in bed around 8 and sleeps til 7. She's my last one, so i learned to enjoy and savor our nightly meeting!!
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 3:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008