Any ladies out there have pubic bone pain during pregnancy...tell me your story...

I am almost 30 weeks pregnant with my third baby and for the past two weeks I have had pubic bone pain that has gradually gotten worse...now its spreading down into my left leg and my butt bone hurts.

I go to the DR tomorrow morning...so of course I will ask her and tell her my pain....

But did any of you have this, how bad did it get, was there anything that relieved the pain?

Is it my babies girls head pushing down onto my bone, could I be dilating any??? I HAVE NOT had any contractions at all....

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 9:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had it with my second and it started around 32 weeks, now with my third it started at 14 weeks!! it shocked me so i went to the doc as soon as it started. but, not too much they can do about it. It's from pressure of baby getting bigger, but also could be that your body is producing a little too much relaxin (hormone that loosens the pelvis to ready for birth.) I have found that taking warm baths, and using a body pillow have been pretty much the only relief i can get. GL :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 3:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• mine hurts now...esp. when I laugh...Im 27 wks....I never had this the other 3 times
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 10:08 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I had that too with my second pregnancy. Nothing really makes it any better. Just make sure you keep a pillow between your knees when you sleep takes some of the pain off.
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I get it to. Last night I hurt so bad I tried to walk and any time I put down my right leg I got a sharp pain there. It reminded me of the sciatic pain I get in my hip and butt. But it was weird I never had that happen before but I managed to walk it off like I do my sciatic pain.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2010