Does anyone not like their smartphone, iphone, droid, etc??

Just curious if you have one and don't like it.

.science.mom.

Asked by .science.mom. at 9:44 AM on Nov. 28, 2010 in Technology

• If I didn't like it, I would sell it right away and go back to one of the other 6 phones I have lying around the house. I am love with my Droid.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:50 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• It's a love hate relationship.
    I hate it because, ever since the new up date the stupid wifi doesn't stay off when I turn it off. so it's constantly searching for a signal which drains the battery. (husband has the same phone and the same thing happened to his after the update)
    But I also love it because I can do so much with it. I have one with a slide out keyboard. I could never do the ones with just touch screen. I had a black berry before and I'm considering going back to that when this plan runs out. I was happy with my black berry. Black Berry is also more durable I dropped and kicked it across the parking lot and didn't even faze it. (accident lol) this current phone, my driod if the same thing were to happen it would be broken.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:01 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• My driod has also been freezing up a lot lately and it's harder to pop the battery out to force it off and back on.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I had an iphone, didn't really care for it, it was alittle to bulky and the bill was CRAZY!!!! I am actually trying to sell mine right now, I got it replaced 1 month ago and decided to down grade.
    joeysmommie07

Answer by joeysmommie07 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• Not I! I love my Motorola Droid X and will never want another phone. Bumping for you, though. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love my Droid and will never go back to a basic phone. Although I have been having issues with the touch not working on it.
    newfound09

Answer by newfound09 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My DH had an iPhone for about a month, then got rid of it and went back to his blackberry and bought an iPod touch. He said the iPhone was fine for everything but using it as a phone! lol.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• We are with US Cellular and my daughter just got a samsung mesmerize-their version of the I phone. She loves it! There are 80;000 apps she can download for free-and it does everything but make coffee!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• love my droid!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I love my fascinate!!! It does everything but let the dog out! :)
    momto_3

Answer by momto_3 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2010